- 1. iReparo still cannot detects my device even I have connected my device. What can I do? How can I fix it?
- Answer: Please agree to "Trust from this computer" on your device when it is connected to the PC and ensure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC, then launch iReparo again.
- 2. My iOS device is disabled, can iReparo still detect it?
Answer: iReparo might recognize your disabled iOS device if it has been synced with iTunes previously.
For more details, please refer to "How to Unlock Disabled iPhone or iPad".
- 3. Why doesn't iReparo recognize my iOS device while the PC and iTunes do?
Answer: Please agree to "Trust from this computer" first on your iOS device and then re-connect it to iTunes and run iReparo again.
- 4. Can I connect my locked iOS device to iReparo without passcode?
Answer: Connect your locked iOS device to the computer on which you have synced before within 48 hours since it is locked. Then launch iTunes and iReparo on your computer. (Caution: Do NOT restart your iOS device after it is locked.)
For more details, please refer to "How to Unlock Locked iPhone or iPad".
- 5. What can I do if I am not able to tap "Trust" on my iOS device as the screen is broken?
Answer: If your screen is partly broken, you might try to ask Siri to enable VoiceOver and swipe Left/Right to select the "Trust" button. But if the whole phone screen is broken, you shall fix it first. For more details, please refer to "How to Backup & Recover Data from Broken/Locked iPhone or iPad".
- 6. Why cannot iReparo recognize my iOS device after I restart it?
Answer: You would have to tap "Trust from this computer" again after restarting and make sure that you have got the latest version of iTunes.
Download & Install
- 1. When I tried to download iReparo, IE kept telling me "the signature of the application is corrupt or invalid". Why?
- Answer: This is caused by the IE download bug. Please try to re-download the program through other browsers on your computer, such as Chrome and Firefox.
Scan & Recover
- 1. Can iReparo recover my deleted/lost photos and videos if I do not have any iTunes backup?
- Answer: In this case, we are afraid that iReparo cannot help because of the functional restrictions of iOS. But if you have the iCloud backup, you might recover the photos and video from iCloud.com. For more details, you might refer to "How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone" and "How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone or iPad Free".
- 2. Why can’t I see the deleted contacts and messages but only the existing ones?
Answer: Please stop using your iOS device since your data got deleted/lost as the lost data might be overwritten by any actions and new data. Alternatively, you might recover data if you have iTunes/iCloud backups.
- 3. Does iReparo recover iMessages?
- Answer: iReparo can recover both SMS messages and iMessages. You can check them both in "Messages". For more details, please refer to "How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone/iPad for Free".
- 4. Why are the recovered messages listed in a wrong timeline?
Answer: The newly received messages might overwrite the time frame, and thus the recovered messages are in a wrong timeline.
- 5. Any way to print out my messages/contacts/call logs?
- Answer: Please open the HTML file and choose the contexts that you would like to print out.
- 6. Is it possible to recover lost files from iCloud?
- Answer: Yes. If you have backed up your iOS device with iCloud previously, you can visit iCloud.com and click "Settings"> "Advanced"> "Restore Files". Or go to "Settings" on your device to select a recent iCloud backup to restore.
- 7. Does iReparo recover Snapchat photos and messages?
- Answer: We are sorry that iReparo does not support Snapchat recovery.
- 1. iReparo stops scanning and then crashes. What can I do?
- Answer: Please check if you have downloaded & installed the latest version of iReparo or you can contact us email@example.com for further support.