The Notes is one of iPhone’s default apps. The busier your life gets, the more disorganized you become. When you have trouble in remembering a long shopping list, or you just want to take note of your ideas as they come to you, the Notes app is your best assistant. Instead of wasting paper and taking an extra item with you on the go, you can just use the Notes app on your iPhone to note down things for future references.
Notes had pretty limited functions prior to iOS 9, but following the iOS 9 update it catches up to note-taking apps like Evernote, Aswsome Note, and Microsoft OneNote. The new features like Sketches, Attachments, and Checklists finally make Notes a contender for your important stuff. The iPhone Notes app provides a utilitarian way to quickly jot down whatever comes to mind. It’s completely devoid of fuss and perfect for times when you just need to make a quick list.
iPhone Notes Recovery
You have taken notes using the Notes app on your iPhone, but when check them later you find those notes were deleted. Your notes are important and you need to get them back, how to recover them? Just follow the 2 ways introduced below to recover deleted notes on your iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, etc.
Recover Deleted Notes from Notes App
A new feature of “Recently Deleted” that acts like a trash bin has been introduced in iOS 8, which means you still have a chance to get back the deleted stuff within 30 days. It can be pretty easy to recover deleted iPhone notes if you are running iOS 8/9/10 on your iPhone.
- Open Notes app on your iPhone and locate “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner and select the deleted notes you want.
- Tap “Move To” and choose a folder where you want to restore the notes. Your notes will be back onto your iPhone immediately.
Recover iPhone Notes with iReparo iPhone Data Recovery
What if you cannot find your deleted notes in “Recently Deleted” folder? In this circumstance, iReparo iPhone Data Recovery can help you. It is able to access the notes that are saved either on your iPhone or in an iTunes backup of your device. You can easily recover your Notes to your iPhone device, or export them to your PC or Mac.
- Recover Notes from iPhone device: Connect your iPhone to computer and click “Start scan” to scan, preview and recover your deleted notes.
- Recover Notes from iTunes backup: Click “Next” to choose an iTunes backup, scan your iPhone backup file, then hit “Recover” to export notes to your computer.