iReparo iPhone Data Recovery provides three quick and safe data recovery modes. You can retrieve data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly as well as extract data from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. We will take the Win version as an example to show you the complete recovery process.
- 1Recover deleted/lost data from iOS device directly
- You can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, notes and more directly from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in this mode.
Step 1: Launch iReparo for iOS and Connect your iOS Device to Computer
After downloading iReparo for iOS, run the program and connect your iOS device to computer via an USB cable. Your device will be detected in a few seconds.
Step 2: Scan for Lost Data
Click "Start scan", the data recovery program will scan and analyze lost data on your device.
Step 3: Preview & Recover Deleted/Lost Data
After the scan, all the data will be displayed in categories. Preview the data and select the specified data you want, click "Recover" button to save them in a target folder on your computer.
- 2Retrieve Deleted/Lost Data from iTunes Backup
- If your iPhone got lost or stolen, you can extract deleted or lost data from iTunes backup without connecting your iPhone to computer.
Step 1: Select an iTunes backup
Launch the program, click "Next" to select an iTunes backup.
Step 2: Scan for Lost Data on Your Device
Click "Start scan" and the program will automatically scan & extract data from the iTunes backup.
Step 3: Preview & Recover deleted/lost data
Preview data in the backup one by one after the scan, then select the ones you want and click "Recover" button to export data to your computer.
- 3Restore deleted/lost data from iCloud Backup (Coming Soon)
- If you have backed up your device with iCloud regularly, you can restore lost data from iCloud backup with ease.
Step 1: Sign in to iCloud
Enter your Apple ID and password, then click "Sign in".
Step 2: Scan & analyze data in iCloud backup
All the iCloud backup will be listed, choose the a backup you want and click "Next" to download and analyze data in the backup.
Step 3: Preview & recover deleted/lost data
Preview all the contents in the iCloud backup file, pick up the ones you want and click "Recover" button to save the data file on your computer.